Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Join Close To My Heart for $49




consultant kit
Close to My Heart has made it even more affordable to start your own business as a Close to My Heart consultant. For just $49 plus tax and shipping, you can join my team and become your own boss!

Get $130 in Products You’ll receive everything you see above, (also listed below), plus access to online training, projects and support, and personal mentoring from yours truly. Whether you plan to join for the personal discount, or decide to pursue a full-time career as a Close to My Heart consultant, or somewhere in between, the choice is yours!

Free Tote!
Get this fabulous bag absolutely free when you join my team this month.
backpack
It’s a backpack, and a shoulder tote, and it will hold your 12x12 albums and pages, plus tons of supplies. It’s only available while supplies last, so it may sell out like hotcakes. Don’t wait!
For answers to any questions, contact me anytime!

Essentials Kit ($49) includes: Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes
Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit
My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box
Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet
Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad
My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set
My Acrylix® Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set
3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block
2" x 3½" My Acrylix® Block
Current Idea Books (qty. 3)
Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
Close To My Heart Color Swatches
Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler
Petite Perks™ Nature’s Delight Incentive Stamp Set

Ready to join my team and become a Close to My Heart consultant?

No comments:

Post a Comment