Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Close to my Heart Clearance Sale!

With the year coming to an end it means BIG savings for you. In just one day you can save on Select Clearance items at 50% to 80% off. The Sale Starts on Dec. 2 and goes to Dec. 17. (While Supplies Last) These items can only be found on a Close To My Hearts Consultants Web Site. So set your alarms for mid-night for what I'm calling "Black Wednesday's Scrapbookers Heaven" Hope you find many great deals. Stamping and Scrapbooking items can be great for stocking stuffers too!

Since I don't have a CTMH website you can view at my sisters website:
Go to www.stamphappy.myctmh.com starting Dec. 2nd. for these Great Savings!
Her name is Patricia Schappert.

Happy Holiday!



Dear Stamping and Scrapbooking Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment